Rain almost ever day last week, and here is the forecast for the next couple days.
* Today: Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
* Tonight: Showers and thundershowers likely this evening with a shower or two possible overnight. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
* Tomorrow: Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
* Tomorrow night: A few clouds. Chance of a shower or thunderstorm through the evening. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
* Wednesday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the low 50s.
* Thursday: Chance of showers. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the mid 50s.
* Friday: Showers. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the upper 50s.
Dad - 84 yrs old and still going strong
Mom (83 yrs old) and #3 daughter
My Beautiful Wife, youngest daughter, and Gypsy heading out for a trailride.
My oldest with her son (yes just became a Grandpa)
Second Oldest, soon to be graphic designer
Any really good pictures on this site will either be from my wife or daughter #2. They both are extremely talented with a camera. I, on other hand, suck.
Third Oldest (she and the oldest have started their own lives in Mo.) I miss them but sure are proud of them.
The only male child, poor guy, but he's a good sport about it. (Me in the background)
The ever faithful and soft as a stuffed animal - Fetcher
The Princess - Snickers
Posted in Family
It’s been a dry and chilly spring this year, but I believe the garden’s are just about complete. We have 3 gardens, two 50X50 and 1 15X15.
Sweet Corn Planted in 4 Stages
In addition to the vegetables, we have strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
Mom Tending Her Raspberries
Pigs . . .
Rocky and Bullwinkle - 4 months old
Chickens . . .
Gypsy (Quarter Horse) and Rhoda (Belgian)